The New Roads Education Fund Scholarship Committee will notify St. Ignatius College Preparatory of our successful scholarship applicants.
With the letter of Acceptance from St Ignatius College Preparatory, students who have successfully applied for New Roads Education Fund scholarship will also be given their scholarship notifications.
Types of Awards from New Roads Education Fund
- Full Tuition at St. Ignatius College Preparatory for a year (two semesters).
- Partial Tuition for a year (amounts will vary, based on applicant’s statement of financial need).
- Supplemental financial assistance to provide for non-tuition academic related expenses, books, fees, equipment, expenses and the like, based on individual needs as required. No subsequent application need be made after the initial scholarship application.
- Successful applicants who have been awarded New Roads Education Fund Scholarships and who decide not to attend St. Ignatius College Preparatory must immediately notify not only the school of their decision, but also the Fund. We want to be able to make available our grant to another qualified, accepted student.
- New Roads Education Fund scholarships are generally need-based. Recognizing that financial circumstances change, all of our scholarship recipients are required to update their financial aid package with us every year.